Thursday 19 August 2010

Fresh Bookmarks



I have just got these out of the oven! ...er... i mean printer!

The idea pimped in my head when i went to my friend's house. I found her on a table full of coloured papers, color pencils and siccors everywhere! She was making homemade bookmarks. I decided to sit with her and make my own by cutting and sticking coloured pieces of carton paper. It was a blue one with a sun coming out of a green valley. Then i thought, i can do this digitally!

Five glossy bookmarks, a fun and colorful design on each of them.
Available on my store>>

My favorite is the sunny one! Which one is your fav?

3 comments:

  1. Love them all <3
    but my favorite is by far the Moon Lovers!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. each of them is unique,but yeah the first one stands out!

    ReplyDelete